Search This Blog

Bite Beauty's Limited Edition Deconstructed Rose Lipgloss Library (Swatches + Review)

 
 
Sooooooo Bite Beauty came out with their limited editin Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library and of course I had to pick it up because I am a HUGE Bite Beauty lover and I need everything from them!
 
 
You can recall from my most recent haul video, I announced that I purchased the set and I was extremely happy and excited for it. All of the glosses are infused with ingrdients from different Roses and they're also in shades of multiple roses as well. Which, lets face it, who doesn't enjoy a natural rosey flush to the lips on days you dont want to wear much makeup ahh? Aaahhh?
 
 
Anyways, the lipglosses are numbered from one through twelve and, let's just get to the swatches shall we?
 
 
 


 


 
Shade "ONE"
 


Shade "TWO"
 
 

Shade "THREE"
 
 

Shade "FOUR"



Shade "FIVE"
 


Shade "SIX"
 


Shade "SEVEN"
 


Shade "EIGHT"
 
 


Shade "NINE"


Shade "TEN"



Shade "Eleven"


Shade "Twelve"
 
 
 
My Opinion:
 
Okay so clearly if you watch my videos and follow me on social media you already know that I absolutely loooooove Bite Beauty with all me heart. I mean the lasting power on these lipglosses are absolutely amazing. They don't feel overly sticky where your hair and everything else flying in the wond is sticking to it but it's sticky enough that they lsst long for a gloss. The pigmentation is amazing for those who do not enjoy lipsticks and prefer lipglosses, these bad boys you would love. However, for $49.00 (U.S Dollars) I feel that the glosses could have been a little bigger or the whole case could have been a little cheaper. I understand the lipgloss set was limited edition and that Bite Beauty is Vegan and all kinds of natural but for how expensive this set was, I feel like it could've been just a tad bit better. I mean for girls who are just starting out with higher end products and like pinky/rosey shades than this set is for you as well as those who prefer natural brands you would love this considering you can technically eat the products.
 
Now, the smell. The smell of these glosses are yummy at first until you have them on for a while and instead of the scent of Roses it tends to smell like grass!!! Yes! GRASS!!! Now it wasn't with all of them in fact, I would hsave to say once you started to get to the darker tones, thats when the grass smell began to kick in. For $49.00 I feel like they could have made it a little more perfume like. Maybe mixed a little Chloe in there. Just saying. So if you're the kind of girl whos sensitive to smells, this set might not be for you.
 
End Results:
 
Pigmentation:
4/5
 
Scent:
2/5
(Unless you enjoy the scent of plants or grass.)
 
Price:
Considering it's a netural brand I give it a 3/5
 
Would I repurchase this set?:
Probably not unfortunately. I still love Bite though!
 
 
 
As always guys, thank you so much for stopping by and I'll talk to you all soon! XO
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment