Search This Blog

Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Limited Edition Collection Review and Swatches!

Hellooooooo loves! How are we today? I'm just great and of course even better because we get to talk about makeup! What else is better than that huh? Well let's begin. A couple of days ago, I uploaded a haul video on my cahnnel, www.youtube.com/hellobeautylove09 and I shared how I purchased the Deconstructed Rose limited edition collection from Bite Beauty and I promised you guys some swatches and I finally got the time to show you.
 
I have to start off with the fact that I absolutely love this collection! Unfortunately, if you checked out my last post, I wasn't too much of a fan of the lipgloss library but these lipsticks are eeeeeeverything to me honey!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 



 

 
Damask is such a beautiful bright vibrant pink shade. This lipstick will definitely compliment a ton of different skin tones! Again, the shade is called Damask and it's $24.00 at Sephora.
 

 
Centifolia is a gorgeous soft Peach shade but super pigmented. $24.00
 


 
Grandifolia has to be my absolute favorite out of the whole collection! It is a beautiful, intense Reddish Orangy-ish shade! I mean, LOOK AT IT! Clearly you need a lip liner with the lipstick but this shade will great on anyone who loves a bright bold lip! Again, Grandifolia $24.00
 


Crimson ($24.00) is a gorgeous Mulberry shade. It would look amazing on deeper skin tones! I believe this is a gorgeous fall shade.
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see, all of the lipsticks from the collection are absolutely stunning and theres a shade for everyone. I do think that the lipsticks are pricey but keep in mind, these lipsticks are technically so natural you can enjoy a stick for a snack if thats your kinda thing. Whelp that about sums this up. Let me know what are some of your favorite lipsticks from Bite Beauty as well! XOXO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment