Search This Blog

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Series: Bronzed Cherries

Hello hello everyone! If you've been following my channel, you would know that I've been working on a makeup series with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I've been working on it for quite sometime now and I thought it would be a great to actually post close up pictures like I said I would!
 
 
The first look is what I like to call "Bronzed Cherries." The star of the show is the eyeshadow in Amaretto which is this gorgeous reddish bronzed like shade that contains hints of red tiny sparkles. I absolutely loved the look and the fact that many different types of skin tones can wear this look makes me even happier!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some pictures so that you're able to see the look much closer.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the full list of products I used to achieve this look!
Products Used:
My Face
*Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm
*Loreal True Match Foundation
*Tarte Maracuja Waterproof Creaseless concealer
*Revlon Age Defy concealer
*Rimmel London Stay Matte powder
*Makeup Forever Pro Finish pressed powder
*Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Princess
*Tarte 12 HOUR Blush in Flush
*Becca Opal highlighter
Eyes
*Urban Decay Anti Aging eyeshadow primer
*Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer
*Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
----Milk Chocolate
----Semi-Sweet
----Triple Fudge
----Amaretto
----Cherry Cordial
----Marzipan
----White Chocolate
----Salted Caramel
*Kat Von liquid e/l in Trooper
*Wet n Wild retractable eyeliner in blackest black
*Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real mascara
*Eyelure lashes #140
Lips
*Bare Minerals Moxie lipstick in Be Free
*Maybelline colorsensation lipgloss in Flash of Pink
 
Well, that is pretty much it! If you're interested on how to achieve this look, check out the video and make sure to tag me on social media if you try it out! XOXO
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment