Search This Blog

Welcome back Jessenia!

Hello Hello ladies and gentelmen! I am Jessenia your host for this blog and I would like to start off by saying I AM SO SORRY! I haven't been updating my blog for a while now and I would like to apologize for that in advanced. I have been focusing so much of my energy on my videos and my channel that I really forgot about my blog and I am truly sorry. I am trying to figure out a system where I can give attention to both my channel and my blog at the same. My honey had bought a seperate device so that as my videos are uploading, I could blog at the same time which is very convienient because at times (depending how long the length) my videos can take up to 12 hours to upload and that is just insane! Hopefully it'll all work into my favor...


I have a lot of exciting things to cover this year. I will blog more on eyeshadow palettes this year considering multiple companies are finally coming out with new eyeshadows and changing up their formulations and everything. Besides, it's a new year time for new things. Right? Seriously though, I have noticed that when I did take pictures of palettes and shadow swatches, you guys seem to eat it up so I'm going to keep that in mind. Also, as much as I love to create makeup tutorials on my channel, I was thinking to share a face of the day type of thing with pictures of the products I used. There are times I don't film every makeup look (which I wish I did because I feel super amazing on those days) and I still would like to share it...



I'm looking to reinvent my blog as well. Probably towards something more me not so "google" lol. I want my blog as well as my channel to come together as one. It only make sense. So if you guys can recommend a website creator that would be highly appreciated.



Okay guys I think thats enough blabbing for right now. Please stay tuned for what is to come! As always, thank you lots! I truly appreciate your love and your support. Take care and God bless you all...
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment