Search This Blog

Chocolate Bar series: Black Forest Smokey eyes

Hello! Remember when we were doing the whole Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette series? Well this is one of the looks I created using shimmers and deeper shades in the palette. Again, I do feel like this is a look that will compliment a lot of skin tones and very easy to achieve. Of course you can always tweak it to your liking and rock it out! Check out the video first and I hope you enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some pictures boo boo's!
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Products I used to achieve this look:
 
*My Face
 
 
 
 
 
*Makeup Forever Profinish pressed powder
 
 

*My Eyes
 
-Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
-----Strawberry Bon Bon
 
*Kat Von liquid liner
 
 
*Andrea lashes #33
 
 
*My Lips
 
-Bite Beauty lipstick in Blush (discontinued)
 
-Buxom White Russian lipgloss
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment