Search This Blog

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello hello everyone! I know it's been a while and I keep saying that I'm back blah blah but this time, I'm not going to make any excuses or any promises on coming back however, I did promise you guys a review on the Tartelette palette and here we go!

So, if you guys watched my videos in the beginning of this year and follow me on Instagram (@HelloJessenia) you guys can probably guess by now what I think of the palette but we'll go a little more in depth today and see if I can convince you guys to believe what I believe.

So when I received the palette, it came in this gorgeous promotional box and of course by the looks of the beautiful box, you automatically expect it to be amazing right?



It came with the palette, a limited edition blush, a black liner and double ended brush (which we will discuss a little later). It also came with two separate eye looks, a description of the palette and why the concept behind the 2015 collection.


As I continued to pull out the products out of the box, I began to shake with excitement! I couldn't believe this beauty was mine and I had been blessed enough it in my presence. The packaging and presentation is absolutely stunning in person and on camera.


It got better once I opened it all.....






LOOK HOW GORGEOUS IT IS!!!!! AGAIN!




Okay lets get to the good stuff; so the cost of this palette is $45.00 U.S dollars and its an absolute dream for any makeup junkie and any beauty who is into matte eye shadows. It contains 12 matte shades that compliment many skin tones from warm to cool tones and young to oldest. Not to mention. this palette is definitely beginner friendly and also a must have in a professional makeup artist kit. Let's check out some swatches.... With no edit!

First Row L-R:
 Free Spirit which is a gorgeous creamy yellow brightening shade
Force of Nature softer than your typical soft brown shade with a hint of pink and a little peach
Dreamer is more of a dusty wood color
Multi-Tasker a deeper hot chocolate color with a bit of red

Second Row:
Caregiver is a soft creamy pink that's very build-able
Natural beauty is a soft dusty mauve shade
Best-Friend is a mixture of mauve, lilac and plum
Bombshell a darker plum shade 

Third Row:
Super-Mom which looks like free spirit but leans more on the pink side
Wanderer another soft brown shade but has a yellowish undertone
Power Player is a gorgeous taupe shade that looks more gray but a bit warmer
Fashionista is a true super pigment matte black eye shadow.  


My thoughts:

Again, if you guys follow me on social media and seen some of my videos in the beginning of the year, you guys can guess it, I ABSOLUTELY looooooooooooove this palette! It is my go to palette and there is not a single day that goes by that I do not grab at least one color from it. It it such a universal item and it's definitely a MUST HAVE! I mean you can create an all matte eye look or use it with another palette you love, loose glitter or pigments. You have a mixture of both cool tones, warm tones, neutrals and a pop of color with the mauve/ purple shades. It is just the perfect everyday palette and if you're lucky enough to get your hands on it, I suggest you grab it as soon as you see it in store!






No comments:

Post a Comment